Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 785Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 78 - Road vehicles (including air-cushion vehicles)
- Group: 785 - Motor cycles (including mopeds) and cycles, motorized and non-motorized; invalid carriages
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 785.1 - Motor cycles (including mopeds) and cycles fitted with an auxiliary motor, with or without side-cars; side-cars
- 785.2 - Bicycles and other cycles (including delivery tricycles), not motorized
- 785.3 - Invalid carriages, whether or not motorized or otherwise mechanically propelled; parts of the articles of group 785
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.