Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 78Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 78 - Road vehicles (including air-cushion vehicles)
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 781 - Motor cars and other motor vehicles principally designed for the transport of persons (other than motor vehicles for the transport of ten or more persons, including the driver), including station-wagons and racing cars
- 782 - Motor vehicles for the transport of goods and special-purpose motor vehicles
- 783 - Road motor vehicles, n.e.s.
- 784 - Parts and accessories of the motor vehicles of groups 722, 781, 782 and 783
- 785 - Motor cycles (including mopeds) and cycles, motorized and non-motorized; invalid carriages
- 786 - Trailers and semi-trailers; other vehicles, not mechanically-propelled; specially designed and equipped transport containers
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.