Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 778.31Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 77 - Electrical machinery, apparatus and appliances, n.e.s., and electrical parts thereof (including non-electrical counterparts, n.e.s., of electrical household-type equipment)
- Group: 778 - Electrical machinery and apparatus, n.e.s.
- Subgroup: 778.3 - Electrical equipment, n.e.s., for internal combustion engines and vehicles; parts thereof
- Basic heading: 778.31 - Electrical ignition or starting equipment of a kind used for spark- ignition or compression-ignition internal combustion engines (e.g., ignition magnetos, magnetodynamos, ignition coils, sparking-plugs and glow plugs, starter motors); generators (e.g., dynamos and alternators) and cut-outs of a kind used in conjunction with such engines
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 1988 code(s) 8511.10- 8511.80
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)