Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 776Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 77 - Electrical machinery, apparatus and appliances, n.e.s., and electrical parts thereof (including non-electrical counterparts, n.e.s., of electrical household-type equipment)
- Group: 776 - Thermionic, cold cathode or photo-cathode valves and tubes (e.g., vacuum or vapour or gas-filled valves and tubes, mercury arc rectifying valves and tubes, cathode-ray tubes, television camera tubes); diodes, transistors and similar semiconductor devices; photosensitive semiconductor devices; light-emitting diodes; mounted piezoelectric crystals; electronic integrated circuits and microassemblies; parts thereof
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 776.1 - Television picture tubes, cathode-ray (including video monitor cathode-ray tubes)
- 776.2 - Other electronic valves and tubes (including television camera tubes)
- 776.3 - Diodes, transistors and similar semiconductor devices; photosensitive semiconductor devices (including photovoltaic cells, whether or not assembled in modules or made up into panels); light-emitting diodes
- 776.4 - Electronic integrated circuits and microassemblies
- 776.8 - Piezoelectric crystals, mounted; parts, n.e.s., of the electronic components of group 776
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)