Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 775Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 77 - Electrical machinery, apparatus and appliances, n.e.s., and electrical parts thereof (including non-electrical counterparts, n.e.s., of electrical household-type equipment)
- Group: 775 - Household-type electrical and non-electrical equipment, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 775.1 - Household-type laundry equipment, n.e.s., whether or not electrical
- 775.2 - Household-type refrigerators and food freezers (electrical and other)
- 775.3 - Dishwashing machines of the household type
- 775.4 - Shavers and hair clippers, with self-contained electric motor, and parts thereof
- 775.7 - Electromechanical domestic appliances with self-contained electric motor; parts thereof
- 775.8 - Electrothermic appliances, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.