Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 774.29Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 77 - Electrical machinery, apparatus and appliances, n.e.s., and electrical parts thereof (including non-electrical counterparts, n.e.s., of electrical household-type equipment)
- Group: 774 - Electrodiagnostic apparatus for medical, surgical, dental or veterinary purposes, and radiological apparatus
- Subgroup: 774.2 - Apparatus based on the use of X-rays or of alpha, beta or gamma radiations, whether or not for medical, surgical, dental or veterinary uses (including radiography or radiotherapy apparatus), X-ray tubes and other X-ray generators; high tension generators, control panels and desks, screens, examination or treatment tables, chairs and the like; parts, n.e.s., and accessories for the foregoing apparatus and equipment
- Basic heading: 774.29 - Other (including parts and accessories)
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 1988 code(s) 9022.90
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.