Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 772.6Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 77 - Electrical machinery, apparatus and appliances, n.e.s., and electrical parts thereof (including non-electrical counterparts, n.e.s., of electrical household-type equipment)
- Group: 772 - Electrical apparatus for switching or protecting electrical circuits or for making connections to or in electrical circuits (e.g., switches, relays, fuses, lightning arresters, voltage limiters, surge suppressors, plugs and sockets, lamp-holders and junction boxes); electrical resistors (including rheostats and potentiometers), other than heating resistors; printed circuits; boards, panels (including numerical control panels), consoles, desks, cabinets and other bases, equipped with two or more apparatus for switching, protecting or for making connections to or in electrical circuits, for electric control or the distribution of electricity (excluding switching apparatus of subgroup 764.1)
- Subgroup: 772.6 - Boards, panels (including numerical control panels), consoles, desks, cabinets and other bases, equipped with two or more apparatus of subgroup 772.4 or 772.5, for electrical control or the distribution of electricity (including those incorporating instruments or apparatus of groups 774, 881, 884 or of division 87, but excluding the switching apparatus of subgroup 764.1)
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 772.61 - ....for a voltage not exceeding 1,000 V
- 772.62 - ....for a voltage exceeding 1,000 V
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 1988 code(s) 85.37
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)