Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 77Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 77 - Electrical machinery, apparatus and appliances, n.e.s., and electrical parts thereof (including non-electrical counterparts, n.e.s., of electrical household-type equipment)
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 771 - Electric power machinery (other than rotating electric plant of group 716), and parts thereof
- 772 - Electrical apparatus for switching or protecting electrical circuits or for making connections to or in electrical circuits (e.g., switches, relays, fuses, lightning arresters, voltage limiters, surge suppressors, plugs and sockets, lamp-holders and junction boxes); electrical resistors (including rheostats and potentiometers), other than heating resistors; printed circuits; boards, panels (including numerical control panels), consoles, desks, cabinets and other bases, equipped with two or more apparatus for switching, protecting or for making connections to or in electrical circuits, for electric control or the distribution of electricity (excluding switching apparatus of subgroup 764.1)
- 773 - Equipment for distributing electricity, n.e.s.
- 774 - Electrodiagnostic apparatus for medical, surgical, dental or veterinary purposes, and radiological apparatus
- 775 - Household-type electrical and non-electrical equipment, n.e.s.
- 776 - Thermionic, cold cathode or photo-cathode valves and tubes (e.g., vacuum or vapour or gas-filled valves and tubes, mercury arc rectifying valves and tubes, cathode-ray tubes, television camera tubes); diodes, transistors and similar semiconductor devices; photosensitive semiconductor devices; light-emitting diodes; mounted piezoelectric crystals; electronic integrated circuits and microassemblies; parts thereof
- 778 - Electrical machinery and apparatus, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.