Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 764Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 76 - Telecommunications and sound-recording and reproducing apparatus and equipment
- Group: 764 - Telecommunications equipment, n.e.s., and parts, n.e.s., and accessories of apparatus falling within division 76
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 764.1 - Electrical apparatus for line telephony or line telegraphy (including such apparatus for carrier-current line systems)
- 764.2 - Microphones and stands therefor; loudspeakers, whether or not mounted in their enclosures; headphones, earphones and combined microphone/ speaker sets; audio-frequency electric amplifiers; electric sound amplifier sets
- 764.3 - Transmission apparatus for radio-telephony, radio-telegraphy, radio-broadcasting or television, whether or not incorporating reception apparatus or sound-recording or reproducing apparatus
- 764.8 - Telecommunications equipment, n.e.s.
- 764.9 - Parts and accessories suitable for use solely or principally with the apparatus of division 76
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.