Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 752Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 75 - Office machines and automatic data-processing machines
- Group: 752 - Automatic data-processing machines and units thereof; magnetic or optical readers, machines for transcribing data onto data media in coded form and machines for processing such data, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 752.1 - Analogue or hybrid (analogue-digital) data-processing machines
- 752.2 - Digital automatic data-processing machines, containing in the same housing at least a central processing unit and an input and output unit, whether or not combined
- 752.3 - Digital processing units, whether or not presented with the rest of a system, which may contain in the same housing one or two of the following types of unit: storage units, input units, output units
- 752.6 - Input or output units for automatic data-processing machines, whether or not presented with the rest of a system and whether or not containing storage units in the same housing
- 752.7 - Storage units, whether or not presented with the rest of a system
- 752.9 - Data-processing equipment, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 1988 code(s) 84.71
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)