Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 749Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 74 - General industrial machinery and equipment, n.e.s., and machine parts, n.e.s.
- Group: 749 - Non-electric parts and accessories of machinery, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 749.1 - Moulding boxes for metal foundry; mould bases; moulding patterns; moulds for metal (other than ingot moulds), metal carbides, glass, mineral materials, rubber or plastics
- 749.2 - Gaskets and similar joints of metal sheeting combined with other material or of two or more layers of metal; sets or assortments of gaskets and similar joints, dissimilar in composition, put up in pouches, envelopes or similar packings
- 749.9 - Machinery parts, not containing electrical connectors, insulators, coils, contacts or other electrical features, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.