Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 747Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 74 - General industrial machinery and equipment, n.e.s., and machine parts, n.e.s.
- Group: 747 - Taps, cocks, valves and similar appliances for pipes, boiler shells, tanks, vats or the like, including pressure-reducing valves and thermostatically controlled valves
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 747.1 - Pressure-reducing valves
- 747.2 - Valves for oleohydraulic or pneumatic transmissions
- 747.3 - Check-valves
- 747.4 - Safety- or relief valves
- 747.8 - Taps, cocks, valves and similar appliances, n.e.s.
- 747.9 - Parts for the appliances of group 747
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 1988 code(s) 84.81
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.