Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 744Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 74 - General industrial machinery and equipment, n.e.s., and machine parts, n.e.s.
- Group: 744 - Mechanical handling equipment, and parts thereof, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 744.1 - Works trucks, of the type used in factories, warehouses, dock areas or airports for the short-distance transport of goods; tractors of the type used on railway station platforms; parts, n.e.s., of the foregoing vehicles
- 744.2 - Pulley tackle and hoists (other than skip hoists or hoists of a kind used for raising vehicles); winches and capstans
- 744.3 - Ships' derricks; cranes (including cable cranes); mobile lifting frames, straddle carriers and works trucks fitted with a crane
- 744.4 - Jacks; hoists of a kind used for raising vehicles
- 744.7 - Continuous-action elevators and conveyors, for goods or materials
- 744.8 - Lifting, handling, loading or unloading machinery, n.e.s.
- 744.9 - Parts suitable for use solely or principally with the machinery of headings 744.11, 744.12, 744.13 and subgroups 744.2, 744.4, 744.7 and 744.8
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.