Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 741Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 74 - General industrial machinery and equipment, n.e.s., and machine parts, n.e.s.
- Group: 741 - Heating and cooling equipment, and parts thereof, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 741.2 - Furnace burners for liquid fuel, for pulverized solid fuel or for gas; mechanical stokers, including their mechanical grates, mechanical ash dischargers and similar appliances; parts thereof, n.e.s.
- 741.3 - Industrial or laboratory furnaces and ovens, etc., and parts thereof
- 741.4 - Refrigerators, freezers and other refrigerating or freezing equipment (electric or other), other than household-type refrigerators and freezers; parts of refrigerators, freezers and other refrigerating or freezing equipment
- 741.5 - Air-conditioning machines comprising a motor-driven fan and elements for changing the temperature and humidity, including those machines in which the humidity cannot be separately regulated; parts thereof
- 741.7 - Gas generators, distilling or rectifying plant, heat-exchange units and machinery for liquefying air or other gases
- 741.8 - Other machinery, plant and similar laboratory equipment, whether or not electrically heated, for the treatment of materials by a process involving a change of temperature, not being machinery or plant of a kind used for domestic purposes; instantaneous or storage water-heaters, non-electric
- 741.9 - Parts, n.e.s., for the machinery of headings 741.73 through 741.89
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.