Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 726Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 72 - Machinery specialized for particular industries
- Group: 726 - Printing and bookbinding machinery, and parts thereof
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 726.3 - Machinery, apparatus and equipment (other than the machine tools of subgroup 728.1 or group 731) for type-founding or typesetting, for preparing or making printing blocks, plates, cylinders or other printing components; printing type, blocks, plates, cylinders and other printing components; blocks, plates, cylinders and lithographic stones, prepared for printing purposes (e.g., planed, grained or polished)
- 726.5 - Offset printing machinery
- 726.6 - Other printing machinery; machines for uses ancillary to printing
- 726.8 - Bookbinding machinery (including book-sewing machines); parts thereof
- 726.9 - Parts for the machines of heading 726.31 and subgroups 726.5 and 726.6
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.