Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 724Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 72 - Machinery specialized for particular industries
- Group: 724 - Textile and leather machinery, and parts thereof, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 724.3 - Sewing-machines (other than book-sewing machines of heading 726.81); furniture, bases and covers specially designed for sewing-machines; sewing-machine needles; parts of the machines and furniture of this heading
- 724.4 - Machines for extruding, drawing, texturing or cutting textile materials; machines for preparing textile fibres; spinning, doubling or twisting machines and other machinery for producing textile yarns; textile-reeling or winding (including weft-winding) machines; parts and accessories thereof
- 724.5 - Weaving machines, knitting-machines, stitch-bonding machines and machines for making gimped yarn, tulle, lace, embroidery, trimmings, braid or net and machines for tufting or for making non-wovens; machines for preparing yarns for use on the machines of headings 724.51, 724.52 and 724.53; machines for the manufacture or finishing of felt or non-wovens in the piece or in shapes (including machines for making felt hats); blocks for making hats
- 724.6 - Auxiliary machinery for use with machines of headings 724.41 through 724.53; parts and accessories suitable for use solely or principally with the machines of headings 724.51 through 724.53 or with their auxiliary machinery
- 724.7 - Machinery (other than machines of subgroup 775.1) for washing, cleaning, wringing, drying, ironing, pressing (including fusing presses), bleaching, dyeing, dressing, finishing, coating or impregnating textile yarns, fabrics or made-up textile articles; machines for applying the paste to the base fabric or other support used in the manufacture of floor coverings such as linoleum; machines for reeling, unreeling, folding, cutting or pinking textile fabrics
- 724.8 - Machinery (other than sewing-machines) for preparing, tanning, or working hides, skins or leather or for making or repairing footwear or other articles of hides, skins or leather; parts thereof
- 724.9 - Parts for the machines of subgroups 724.7 and 775.1
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.