Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 721Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 72 - Machinery specialized for particular industries
- Group: 721 - Agricultural machinery (excluding tractors), and parts thereof
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 721.1 - Agricultural, horticultural or forestry machinery for soil preparation or cultivation; lawn or sports ground rollers; parts thereof
- 721.2 - Harvesting or threshing machinery (including straw or fodder balers); grass or hay mowers; machines for cleaning, sorting or grading seed or grain or for grading eggs, fruit or other agricultural produce (other than milling machinery of heading 727.11); parts thereof, n.e.s.
- 721.3 - Milking machines and dairy machinery, and parts thereof
- 721.9 - Agricultural, horticultural, forestry, poultry-keeping or bee-keeping machinery, n.e.s., and parts thereof, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.