Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 718Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 71 - Power-generating machinery and equipment
- Group: 718 - Power-generating machinery, and parts thereof, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 718.1 - Hydraulic turbines and water-wheels, and parts thereof
- 718.7 - Nuclear reactors, and parts thereof; fuel elements (cartridges), non-irradiated, for nuclear reactors
- 718.9 - Engines and motors, n.e.s. (e.g., wind engines and hot air engines); parts of these engines and motors and of the reaction engines of heading 714.49
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.