Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 71Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 71 - Power-generating machinery and equipment
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 711 - Steam or other vapour-generating boilers, superheated water boilers, and auxiliary plant for use therewith; parts thereof
- 712 - Steam turbines and other vapour turbines, and parts thereof, n.e.s.
- 713 - Internal combustion piston engines, and parts thereof, n.e.s.
- 714 - Engines and motors, non-electric (other than those of groups 712, 713 and 718); parts, n.e.s., of these engines and motors
- 716 - Rotating electric plant, and parts thereof, n.e.s.
- 718 - Power-generating machinery, and parts thereof, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.