Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 7Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
This Section is divided into the following Divisions:
- 71 - Power-generating machinery and equipment
- 72 - Machinery specialized for particular industries
- 73 - Metalworking machinery
- 74 - General industrial machinery and equipment, n.e.s., and machine parts, n.e.s.
- 75 - Office machines and automatic data-processing machines
- 76 - Telecommunications and sound-recording and reproducing apparatus and equipment
- 77 - Electrical machinery, apparatus and appliances, n.e.s., and electrical parts thereof (including non-electrical counterparts, n.e.s., of electrical household-type equipment)
- 78 - Road vehicles (including air-cushion vehicles)
- 79 - Other transport equipment
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.