Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 699Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 69 - Manufactures of metals, n.e.s.
- Group: 699 - Manufactures of base metal, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 699.1 - Locksmiths' wares, safes, strongboxes, etc., and hardware, n.e.s., of base metal
- 699.2 - Chain (other than articulated link chain), and parts thereof, of iron or steel
- 699.3 - Pins and needles, of iron or steel; base metal beads and spangles; fittings of base metal, of a kind commonly used for clothing, handbags, travel goods, etc.
- 699.4 - Springs and leaves for springs, of iron, steel or copper
- 699.5 - Miscellaneous articles of base metal
- 699.6 - Articles of iron or steel, n.e.s.
- 699.7 - Articles, n.e.s., of copper, nickel, aluminium, lead, zinc and tin
- 699.8 - Semi-manufactures and articles of cobalt, cadmium, titanium and zirconium, n.e.s.
- 699.9 - Semi-manufactures and articles of tungsten (wolfram), molybdenum, tantalum, magnesium, and of other base metals, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.