Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 693Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 69 - Manufactures of metals, n.e.s.
- Group: 693 - Wire products (excluding insulated electrical wiring) and fencing grills
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 693.1 - Stranded wire, ropes, cables, plaited bands, slings and the like, of iron, steel, copper or aluminium, not electrically insulated
- 693.2 - Barbed wire of iron or steel; twisted hoop or single flat wire, barbed or not, and loosely twisted double wire, of a kind used for fencing, of iron or steel
- 693.5 - Cloth (including endless bands), grill, netting and fencing, of iron, steel or copper wire; expanded metal of iron, steel or copper
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.