Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 679Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 67 - Iron and steel
- Group: 679 - Tubes, pipes and hollow profiles, and tube or pipe fittings, of iron or steel
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 679.1 - Tubes, pipes and hollow profiles, seamless, of iron or steel
- 679.3 - Other tubes and pipes (e.g., welded, riveted or similarly closed), having internal and external circular cross-sections, the external diameter of which exceeds 406.4 mm, of iron or steel
- 679.4 - Other tubes, pipes and hollow profiles (e.g., open seam or welded, riveted or similarly closed), of iron or steel
- 679.5 - Tube or pipe fittings (e.g., couplings, elbows, sleeves), of iron or steel
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.