Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 677.0Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 67 - Iron and steel
- Group: 677 - Rails or railway track construction material, of iron or steel
- Subgroup: 677.0 - Railway or tramway track construction material, of iron or steel
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 677.01 - Rails (including check rails and rack-rails), of iron or steel
- 677.09 - Other railway or tramway track construction material of iron or steel (i.e., switch-blades, crossing frogs, point rods and other crossing pieces, sleepers (cross-ties), fish-plates, chairs, chair wedges, sole-plates (base plates), rail clips, bedplates, ties and other material specialized for joining or fixing rails)
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 1988 code(s) 73.02
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)