Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 676Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 67 - Iron and steel
- Group: 676 - Iron and steel bars, rods, angles, shapes and sections (including sheet piling)
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 676.1 - Bars and rods, hot-rolled, in irregularly wound coils, of iron or steel
- 676.2 - Bars and rods (other than those of subgroup 676.1) of iron or steel, not further worked than hot-rolled, hot-drawn or hot-extruded, but including those twisted after rolling
- 676.3 - Bars and rods (other than those of subgroup 676.1) of iron or steel, not further worked than cold-formed or cold-finished
- 676.4 - Other bars and rods of iron and steel
- 676.8 - Angles, shapes and sections (excluding rails) and sheet piling, of iron or steel
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)