Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 67Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 67 - Iron and steel
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 671 - Pig-iron, spiegeleisen, sponge iron, iron or steel granules and powders and ferro-alloys
- 672 - Ingots and other primary forms, of iron or steel; semi-finished products of iron or steel
- 673 - Flat-rolled products of iron or non-alloy steel, not clad, plated or coated
- 674 - Flat-rolled products of iron or non-alloy steel, clad, plated or coated
- 675 - Flat-rolled products of alloy steel
- 676 - Iron and steel bars, rods, angles, shapes and sections (including sheet piling)
- 677 - Rails or railway track construction material, of iron or steel
- 678 - Wire of iron or steel
- 679 - Tubes, pipes and hollow profiles, and tube or pipe fittings, of iron or steel
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.