Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 665Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 66 - Non-metallic mineral manufactures, n.e.s.
- Group: 665 - Glassware
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 665.1 - Containers, of glass, of a kind used for the conveyance or packing of goods; stoppers and closures, of glass; glass inners for vacuum vessels
- 665.2 - Glassware of a kind used for table, kitchen, toilet, office, indoor decoration or similar purposes (other than that of heading 665.11, 665.92 or 665.93)
- 665.9 - Articles made of glass, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)