Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 661.8Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 66 - Non-metallic mineral manufactures, n.e.s.
- Group: 661 - Lime, cement, and fabricated construction materials (except glass and clay materials)
- Subgroup: 661.8 - Construction materials of asbestos-cement and fibre-cement and of unfired non-metallic minerals, n.e.s.
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 661.81 - Articles of asphalt or of similar material (e.g., petroleum bitumen or coal tar pitch)
- 661.82 - Panels, boards, tiles, blocks and similar articles of vegetable fibre, of straw or of shavings, chips, particles, sawdust or other waste, of wood, agglomerated with cement, plaster or other mineral binders
- 661.83 - Articles of asbestos-cement, of cellulose fibre-cement or the like
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)