Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 66Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 66 - Non-metallic mineral manufactures, n.e.s.
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 661 - Lime, cement, and fabricated construction materials (except glass and clay materials)
- 662 - Clay construction materials and refractory construction materials
- 663 - Mineral manufactures, n.e.s.
- 664 - Glass
- 665 - Glassware
- 666 - Pottery
- 667 - Pearls and precious or semiprecious stones, unworked or worked
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.