Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 655Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 65 - Textile yarn, fabrics, made-up articles, n.e.s., and related products
- Group: 655 - Knitted or crocheted fabrics (including tubular knit fabrics, n.e.s., pile fabrics and openwork fabrics), n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 655.1 - Pile fabrics (including "long pile" fabrics and terry fabrics), knitted or crocheted, whether or not impregnated, coated, covered, or laminated
- 655.2 - Other knitted or crocheted fabrics, not impregnated, coated, covered or laminated
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.