Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 651Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 65 - Textile yarn, fabrics, made-up articles, n.e.s., and related products
- Group: 651 - Textile yarn
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 651.1 - Yarn of wool or animal hair (excluding wool tops)
- 651.2 - Cotton sewing thread, whether or not put up for retail sale
- 651.3 - Cotton yarn, other than sewing thread
- 651.4 - Sewing thread of man-made fibres, whether or not put up for retail sale
- 651.5 - Synthetic filament yarn (other than sewing thread), textured, not put up for retail sale, including monofilament of less than 67 decitex
- 651.6 - Other synthetic filament yarn (other than sewing thread), including monofilament of less than 67 decitex
- 651.7 - Artificial filament yarn (other than sewing thread); artificial monofilament, n.e.s.; strip and the like of artificial textile materials, n.e.s.
- 651.8 - Yarn (other than sewing thread) of staple fibres; synthetic monofilament, n.e.s.; strip and the like of synthetic textile materials of an apparent width not exceeding 5 mm
- 651.9 - Yarn of textile fibres, n.e.s. (including paper yarn and yarn, slivers and rovings of glass fibre)
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)