Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 642.9Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 64 - Paper, paperboard and articles of paper pulp, of paper or of paperboard
- Group: 642 - Paper and paperboard, cut to size or shape, and articles of paper or paperboard
- Subgroup: 642.9 - Articles of paper pulp, paper, paperboard or cellulose wadding, n.e.s.
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 642.91 - Bobbins, spools, cops and similar supports of paper pulp, paper or paperboard (whether or not perforated or hardened)
- 642.92 - Cards, not punched, for punch card machines, whether or not in strips
- 642.93 - Trays, dishes, plates, cups and the like, of paper or paperboard
- 642.94 - Handkerchiefs, cleansing tissues, towels, serviettes, tablecloths, bed sheets and other paper linen; paper garments and clothing accessories
- 642.95 - Sanitary towels and tampons, napkins (diapers) and napkin liners for babies and similar sanitary articles, of paper pulp, paper, cellulose wadding or webs of cellulose fibres
- 642.99 - Other articles of paper pulp, paper, paperboard, cellulose wadding or webs of cellulose fibres, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)