Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 635.4Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 63 - Cork and wood manufactures (excluding furniture)
- Group: 635 - Wood manufactures, n.e.s.
- Subgroup: 635.4 - Manufactures of wood for domestic or decorative use (excluding furniture)
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 635.41 - Frames for paintings, photographs, mirrors or similar objects
- 635.42 - Tableware and kitchenware
- 635.49 - Wood marquetry and inlaid wood; caskets and cases for jewellery or cutlery, and similar articles; statuettes and other ornaments; wooden articles of furniture not falling within division 82
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)