Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 635Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 63 - Cork and wood manufactures (excluding furniture)
- Group: 635 - Wood manufactures, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 635.1 - Packings and cable-drums of wood; wooden box pallets and the like
- 635.2 - Casks, barrels, vats, tubs and other coopers' products and parts thereof, of wood (including staves)
- 635.3 - Builders' joinery and carpentry of wood, including cellular wood panels, assembled parquet panels, shingles and shakes
- 635.4 - Manufactures of wood for domestic or decorative use (excluding furniture)
- 635.9 - Manufactured articles of wood, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)