Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 634Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 63 - Cork and wood manufactures (excluding furniture)
- Group: 634 - Veneers, plywood, particle board, and other wood, worked, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 634.1 - Veneer sheets and sheets for plywood (whether or not spliced) and other wood sawn lengthwise, sliced or peeled, whether or not planed, sanded or finger-jointed, of a thickness not exceeding 6 mm
- 634.2 - Densified wood and reconstituted wood
- 634.3 - Plywood consisting solely of sheets of wood, each ply not exceeding 6 mm thickness
- 634.4 - Other veneered panels and similar laminated wood
- 634.5 - Fibreboard of wood or other ligneous materials, whether or not bonded with resins or other organic substances
- 634.9 - Wood, simply shaped, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)