Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 613Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 61 - Leather, leather manufactures, n.e.s., and dressed furskins
- Group: 613 - Furskins, tanned or dressed (including heads, tails, paws and other pieces or cuttings), unassembled, or assembled (without the addition of other materials), other than those of heading 848.31
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 613.1 - Whole furskins, with or without head, tail or paws, not assembled
- 613.2 - Heads, tails, paws and other pieces or cuttings, not assembled
- 613.3 - Whole furskins and pieces or cuttings thereof, assembled
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 1988 code(s) 43.02
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)