Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 612Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 61 - Leather, leather manufactures, n.e.s., and dressed furskins
- Group: 612 - Manufactures of leather or of composition leather, n.e.s.; saddlery and harness
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 612.1 - Articles of leather or of composition leather, of a kind used in machinery or mechanical appliances or for other technical uses
- 612.2 - Saddlery and harness for any animal (including traces, leads, knee-pads, muzzles, saddle-cloths, saddle-bags, dog coats and the like), of any material
- 612.9 - Other articles of leather or of composition leather
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)