Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 6Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
This Section is divided into the following Divisions:
- 61 - Leather, leather manufactures, n.e.s., and dressed furskins
- 62 - Rubber manufactures, n.e.s.
- 63 - Cork and wood manufactures (excluding furniture)
- 64 - Paper, paperboard and articles of paper pulp, of paper or of paperboard
- 65 - Textile yarn, fabrics, made-up articles, n.e.s., and related products
- 66 - Non-metallic mineral manufactures, n.e.s.
- 67 - Iron and steel
- 68 - Non-ferrous metals
- 69 - Manufactures of metals, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.