Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 598.9Structure
- Section: 5 - Chemicals and related products, n.e.s.
- Division: 59 - Chemical materials and products, n.e.s.
- Group: 598 - Miscellaneous chemical products, n.e.s.
- Subgroup: 598.9 - Chemical products and preparations, n.e.s.
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 598.91 - Finishing agents, dye carriers to accelerate the dyeing or fixing of dyestuffs and other products and preparations (e.g., dressings and mordants) of a kind used in the textile, paper, leather or like industries, n.e.s.
- 598.93 - Compound plasticizers for rubber or plastics, n.e.s.; anti-oxidizing preparations and other compound stabilizers for rubber or plastics
- 598.94 - Preparations and charges for fire extinguishers; charged fire-extinguishing grenades
- 598.95 - Modelling pastes (including those put up for children's amusement); preparations known as "dental wax" or as "dental impression compounds", put up in sets, in packings for retail sale or in plates, horseshoe shapes, sticks or similar forms; other preparations for use in dentistry, with a basis of plaster (of calcined gypsum or calcium sulphate)
- 598.96 - Pickling preparations for metal surfaces; fluxes and other auxiliary preparations for soldering, brazing or welding; soldering, brazing or welding powders and pastes consisting of metal and other materials; preparations of a kind used as cores or coatings for welding electrodes or rods
- 598.97 - Prepared additives for cements, mortars or concretes
- 598.98 - Non-refractory mortars and concretes
- 598.99 - Other chemical products and preparations
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)