Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 597Structure
- Section: 5 - Chemicals and related products, n.e.s.
- Division: 59 - Chemical materials and products, n.e.s.
- Group: 597 - Prepared additives for mineral oils and the like; prepared liquids for hydraulic transmission; anti-freezing preparations and prepared de-icing fluids; lubricating preparations
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 597.2 - Anti-knock preparations, oxidation inhibitors, gum inhibitors, viscosity improvers, anti-corrosive preparations and other prepared additives for mineral oils (including gasoline) or for other liquids used for the same purposes as mineral oils
- 597.3 - Prepared liquids for hydraulic transmission; anti-freezing preparations
- 597.7 - Lubricating preparations (including cutting oil preparations, bolt or nut release preparations, anti-rust or anti-corrosion preparations and mould release preparations, based on lubricants) and preparations of a kind used for the oil or grease treatment of textile materials, leather, furskins or other materials, but excluding preparations containing, as basic constituents, 70% or more by weight of petroleum oils or of oils obtained from bituminous minerals
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.