Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 581Structure
- Section: 5 - Chemicals and related products, n.e.s.
- Division: 58 - Plastics in non-primary forms
- Group: 581 - Tubes, pipes and hoses, and fittings therefor, of plastics
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 581.1 - Artificial guts (sausage casings) of hardened protein or of cellulosic materials
- 581.2 - Tubes, pipes and hoses, rigid
- 581.3 - Flexible tubes, pipes and hoses, having a minimum burst pressure of 27.6 Mpa
- 581.4 - Other tubes, pipes and hoses, not reinforced or otherwise combined with other materials, without fittings
- 581.5 - Tubes, pipes and hoses, not reinforced or otherwise combined with other materials, with fittings
- 581.6 - Other tubes, pipes and hoses
- 581.7 - Fittings for tubes, pipes and hoses (e.g., joints, elbows, flanges), of plastics
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 1988 code(s) 39.17
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.