Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 554.32Structure
- Section: 5 - Chemicals and related products, n.e.s.
- Division: 55 - Essential oils and resinoids and perfume materials; toilet, polishing and cleansing preparations
- Group: 554 - Soap, cleansing and polishing preparations
- Subgroup: 554.3 - Polishes and creams, for footwear, furniture, floors, coachwork, glass or metal, scouring pastes and powders and similar preparations (whether or not in the form of paper, wadding, felt, non-wovens, cellular plastics or cellular rubber, impregnated, coated or covered with such preparations), excluding waxes of subgroup 598.3
- Basic heading: 554.32 - Polishes, creams and similar preparations, for the maintenance of wooden furniture, floors and other woodwork
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 1988 code(s) 3405.20
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.