Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 551.31Structure
- Section: 5 - Chemicals and related products, n.e.s.
- Division: 55 - Essential oils and resinoids and perfume materials; toilet, polishing and cleansing preparations
- Group: 551 - Essential oils, perfume and flavour materials
- Subgroup: 551.3 - Essential oils (terpeneless or not), including concretes and absolutes; resinoids; concentrates of essential oils in fats, in fixed oils, in waxes or the like, obtained by enfleurage or maceration; terpenic by-products of the deterpenation of essential oils; aqueous distillates and aqueous solutions of essential oils
- Basic heading: 551.31 - Essential oils of citrus fruit
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 1988 code(s) 3301.11- 3301.19
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.