Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 541.1Structure
- Section: 5 - Chemicals and related products, n.e.s.
- Division: 54 - Medicinal and pharmaceutical products
- Group: 541 - Medicinal and pharmaceutical products, other than medicaments of group 542
- Subgroup: 541.1 - Provitamins and vitamins, natural or reproduced by synthesis (including natural concentrates), derivatives thereof used primarily as vitamins, and intermixtures of the foregoing, whether or not in any solvent, not put up as medicaments of group 542
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 541.11 - Provitamins, unmixed
- 541.12 - Vitamins A and their derivatives, unmixed
- 541.13 - Vitamins B and their derivatives, unmixed
- 541.14 - Vitamin C and its derivatives, unmixed
- 541.15 - Vitamin E and its derivatives, unmixed
- 541.16 - Other vitamins and their derivatives, unmixed
- 541.17 - Intermixtures of provitamins and vitamins (including natural concentrates), whether or not in any solvent
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 1988 code(s) 29.36
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)