Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 533.1Structure
- Section: 5 - Chemicals and related products, n.e.s.
- Division: 53 - Dyeing, tanning and colouring materials
- Group: 533 - Pigments, paints, varnishes and related materials
- Subgroup: 533.1 - Other colouring matter; preparations based on colouring matter, n.e.s.; inorganic products of a kind used as luminophores, whether or not chemically defined
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 533.11 - Pigments and preparations based on titanium dioxide
- 533.12 - Pigments and preparations based on chromium compounds
- 533.13 - Pigments and preparations based on cadmium compounds
- 533.14 - Ultramarine and preparations based thereon
- 533.15 - Lithopone and other pigments and preparations based on zinc sulphide
- 533.16 - Pigments and preparations based on hexacyanoferrates (ferrocyanides and ferricyanides)
- 533.17 - Colouring matter and other preparations, n.e.s.
- 533.18 - Inorganic products of a kind used as luminophores
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 1988 code(s) 32.06
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)