Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 525Structure
- Section: 5 - Chemicals and related products, n.e.s.
- Division: 52 - Inorganic chemicals
- Group: 525 - Radioactive and associated materials
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 525.1 - Radioactive chemical elements and radioactive isotopes (including the fissile or fertile chemical elements and isotopes) and their compounds; mixtures and residues containing these products
- 525.9 - Stable isotopes and their compounds; compounds, inorganic or organic, of rare earth metals, of yttrium or of scandium or of mixtures of these metals
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.