Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 522Structure
- Section: 5 - Chemicals and related products, n.e.s.
- Division: 52 - Inorganic chemicals
- Group: 522 - Inorganic chemical elements, oxides and halogen salts
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 522.1 - Carbon (including carbon black), n.e.s.
- 522.2 - Other chemical elements
- 522.3 - Inorganic acids and inorganic oxygen compounds of non-metals
- 522.4 - Halogen or sulphur compounds of non-metals
- 522.5 - Oxides of zinc, chromium, manganese, iron, cobalt, titanium and lead
- 522.6 - Other inorganic bases and metal oxides, hydroxides and peroxides
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.