Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 411.3Structure
- Section: 4 - Animal and vegetable oils, fats and waxes
- Division: 41 - Animal oils and fats
- Group: 411 - Animal oils and fats
- Subgroup: 411.3 - Animal oils, fats and greases, n.e.s.
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 411.31 - Pig fat free of lean meat and poultry fat (not rendered), fresh, chilled, frozen, salted, in brine, dried or smoked
- 411.32 - Fats of bovine animals, sheep or goats, raw or rendered, whether or not pressed or solvent-extracted
- 411.33 - Lard stearin, lard oil, oleostearin, oleo-oil and tallow oil, not emulsified or mixed or otherwise prepared
- 411.34 - Wool grease, crude
- 411.35 - Wool grease (other than crude) and fatty substances derived from wool grease (including lanolin)
- 411.39 - Animal oils and fats and their fractions, n.e.s., whether or not refined, but not chemically modified
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)