Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 335.4Structure
- Section: 3 - Mineral fuels, lubricants and related materials
- Division: 33 - Petroleum, petroleum products and related materials
- Group: 335 - Residual petroleum products, n.e.s., and related materials
- Subgroup: 335.4 - Petroleum bitumen, petroleum coke and bituminous mixtures, n.e.s.
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 335.41 - Petroleum bitumen and other residues of petroleum oils or of oils obtained from bituminous minerals
- 335.42 - Petroleum coke
- 335.43 - Bituminous mixtures based on natural asphalt, on natural bitumen, on petroleum bitumen, on mineral tar or on mineral tar pitch (e.g., bituminous mastics, cut-backs)
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)