Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 335Structure
- Section: 3 - Mineral fuels, lubricants and related materials
- Division: 33 - Petroleum, petroleum products and related materials
- Group: 335 - Residual petroleum products, n.e.s., and related materials
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 335.1 - Petroleum jelly; paraffin wax, microcrystalline petroleum wax, slack wax, ozokerite, lignite wax, peat wax, other mineral waxes, and similar products obtained by synthesis or by other processes, whether or not coloured
- 335.2 - Mineral tars and products of their distillation (including similar products obtained by processing petroleum or by any other process)
- 335.3 - Pitch and pitch coke, obtained from coal tar or from other mineral tars
- 335.4 - Petroleum bitumen, petroleum coke and bituminous mixtures, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.